Geo SuperGrout is a highly conductive, thermally enhanced geothermal bore hole grout that is designed to provide superior performance. It is unlike any other product available in the marketplace, and will transform current grouting operations to become the easiest sector of a geothermal system installation rather than the most difficult.
- Single product with water. Does not require additional ingredients.
- Extremely fluid, the consistency of chocolate milk.
- Can be pumped through a ½” ID tremme pipe.
- Requires no special pumping or mixing systems. Standard on-board systems are adequate.
- Mixes easily without clumping of particles.
- Will not shrink within the annual space.
- Will not separate like bentonite mixtures when mixer is turned off.
- Stays fluid for up to six hours or more.
- Hydrates as it hardens within 24-48 hours. Reaches up to 2000 psi within 28 days.
- Provides highly conductive thermal properties as 100% of the mixture is silicon based.
- Because Geo SuperGrout hydrates, hole stability is maintained without shrinkage, even under Vadose Zone absorption.
- Will effectively displace drilling fluid in a borehole without degrading performance.
- Site spillage hardens and can be easily cleaned up and disposed of, or simply leave on-site as gravel.